We have compared Nikon D5600 and Nikon D7500 DSLR cameras. After comparing them side by side, we found some fantastic features in the Nikon D7500. Therefore, the Nikon D7500 would be the best DSLR for you.
Why is the Nikon D7500 the best DSLR camera?
- Nikon D7500 DSLR camera comes with a 100-51200 ISO sensitivity range, whereas Nikon D5600’s ISO range is 100-25600. So, Nikon D7500 has a higher ISO range than Nikon D5600, and this device will ensure better performance in low-light photography.
- This DSLR’s Continuous shooting speed is eight frames per second, and Nikon D3400 has five frames per second speed. Therefore, the Nikon D7500 provides you a better opportunity to catch the fast-moving object than its opponent.
- The autofocus of this device has 51-points, whereas Nikon D5600’s focus has only 39-points; hence Nikon D7500’s Autofocus will instantly focus on the object and produce better-focused photos than the Nikon D5600.
- Nikon D7500 has EXPEED 5, and Nikon D5600 has EXPEED 4 image-processing engine. So, you will find faster performance and low-noise photos with a Nikon D7500.
- With this DSLR camera, you can record 4K UHD ( 3,840×2,160) resolution videos, and with Nikon D5600, you can record only Full HD (1,920×1,080) resolution videos.
So, you can see that Nikon D7500 is upgraded with a better ISO range, drive speed, focus points, powerful image processor, and higher video recording capacity. That’s why we believe the Nikon D7500 will be an excellent choice for you.
- Both Nikon D5600 and Nikon D7500 have one SD card slot, and these cameras support SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards. So, you won’t need to worry about storage.
- They have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth ( Version 4.1) connections. Therefore, you can quickly transfer your files and conduct remote photography.
- Both DSLRs have a one-year limited warranty; hence you will get service from the company without spending any bucks. But, the defect should be caused by the manufacturing company.
Nikon D7500 vs D5600 Comparison Chart
|Specification||Nikon D5600||Nikon D7500|
|Editor’s Ratings||4.7 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Battery life||970 shots||950 shots|
|Weight(Body only)||415 grams||640 grams|
|ISO Sensitivity Range||100-25600||100-51200|
|Continuous Drive Speed||Five frames per second||Eight frames per second|
|Image Sensor ( Effective Pixels)||24.2 Megapixels||20.9 Megapixels|
|LCD monitor||3.2-inches Vari-angle Touch TFT-LCD
Eye Sensor Control
|3.2-inches (VGA) tilting TFT touch-sensitive|
|Monitor’s resolution||1037-k dots||922-k dots|
|Viewfinder Type||Eye-level Pentamirror Single-Lens Reflex viewfinder||Eye-level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder|
|Auto Focus points||39-Points||51-Points|
|Image Processor||EXPEED 4||EXPEED 5|
|Video recording||Full HD (1,920×1,080)||4K UHD ( 3,840×2,160)|
|Warranty policy||One-year limited||One-year limited|
Certain features of the Nikon D5600 that you can consider:
- Nikon D5600 has a 24.2 Megapixels CMOS sensor, whereas Nikon D7500’s sensor has only 20.9 Megapixels. So, Nikon D5600 will produce more fine-quality photos than D7500.
- Nikon D5600’s EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery provides power to take 970 shots, and Nikon D7500’s EN-EL15a battery provides power for 950 shots.
- This DSLR camera weighs 415 grams, and D7500 weighs 640 grams. So. D5600 is 225gram lighter than the Nikon D7500.
- Nikon D5600 has a 3.2 inches LCD with eye sensor control, Vari-angle adjustments, and 1037-k dots resolution. On the other hand, Nikon D7500 comes with 3.2 inches tilting LCD monitor with 922k dots. Therefore, Nikon D5600’s LCD has a higher resolution and better adjustment facility.
Similarities and Differences between Nikon D5600 and Nikon D7500
Weight and Dimension:
Nikon D5600 weighs 415 grams, and its dimensions are 124 mm x 97 mm x 70 mm. On the other hand, Nikon D7500 comes with a 640-grams weight and 135.5 mm x 104 mm x 72.5 mm. The tough Nikon D5600 is lighter and smaller; the Nikon D7500 has a comfortable handgrip.
Image processor and ISO sensitivity range:
Nikon D5600 has an EXPEED 4 processor, and its ISO sensitivity range is 100-25600. On the other hand, the Nikon D7500 has an EXPEED 5 image-processing engine with a 100-51200 ISO range. So, With an updated image processor and higher ISO range, Nikon D7500 will provide you with smooth and faster performance in any lighting condition, plus it maintains colors in your captured photos.
Image Sensor and Continuous Drive speed:
Nikon D7500 has a 20.9 Megapixels CMOS sensor with an 8fps drive speed. On the other hand, Nikon D5600 has a 24.2 Megapixels CMOS sensor, and its continuous drive speed is 5 frames per second. However, the D5600 has a bigger image sensor than D7500. But, for regular use, Nikon D7500 provides decent performance, and its higher drive speed makes accurate shots of any fast-moving object.
Both DSLR cameras have a 3.2-inches display, but they have different resolutions and adjustment facilities. However, Nikon D7500’s display has 922-k dots, and you can tilt it. On the other hand, Nikon D5600’s display has 1037-k dots and eye sensor control plus; this display is Vari-angle adjustable. So, Nikon D5600’s display provides you with better facilities.
Nikon D7500 has an EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, and you can take approximately 950 frames with it. On the other hand, Nikon D5600 comes with an EN-EL14a battery that enables you to capture 970 photos. So, Nikon D5600 has a more powerful battery than the other one.
Nikon D7500 and Nikon D5600 are fantastic DSLR cameras. But, we recommend the Nikon D7500 for you as this device has upgraded and work-friendly features. Otherwise, if you prefer Vari-angle LCD, a bigger image sensor, and a lightweight and powerful battery, get Nikon D5600
Frequently asked questions about Nikon D5600 and Nikon D7500
Which one has an updated image processor between Nikon D5600 and D7500?
Nikon D5600 has EXPEED 4, and Nikon D7500 has EXPEED 5 image-processing engine. So, Nikon D7500 has an updated image processor.
Which battery is used in the Nikon D7500, and how many shots can I take with this DSLR camera?
This DSLR camera has an EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, and by charging the battery once, you can take approximately 950 shots.
Can I record 4K resolution videos with the Nikon D5600?
No, with this DSLR camera, you can record only Full-HD (1,920×1,080) videos. Still, if you want 4K resolution, Nikon D7500 is a better option.
Can a Nikon D5700 produce high-resolution photos?
Yes, this camera has a 24.2 Megapixels CMOS sensor. Therefore, this DSLR can produce high-resolution pictures with this giant image sensor.
Can I adjust the LCD of the Nikon D5700 camera?
Nikon D5700 has a 3.2-inches Vari-angle Touch TFT-LCD. So, you can rotate the LCD at different angles and take photos or videos.
Check out related articles here –