Nikon D3500 and Canon T6 are amazing DSLRs, but among these two, Nikon D3500 has more advanced features that make it better than Canon EOS Rebel T6. Wanna know these advanced features? Check below:
Why Nikon D3500 is better than Canon EOS Rebel T6?
- The 24.2 Megapixel CMOS ( DX Format) sensor in Nikon D3500 ensures outstanding clarity and tonal range in your photos and videos. Besides, Canon T6 has only an 18.0 Megapixels CMOS ( APS-C) sensor. So, D3500 has a bigger and better sensor than its opponent.
- Nikon D3500 comes with a 100-25600 ISO sensitivity range, whereas Canon T6’s ISO range is 100-6400 ( expandable to 12800). Therefore, Nikon D3500 can take fine detail with ease and is ready to go in virtually any light.
- This camera can capture up to 5.0fps ( frames per second), whereas Canon T6’s continuous shooting speed is 3fps. So, Nikon D3500 can shoot faster than its opponent and ensures speedy operation for a great shot.
- Nikon D3500 has fast and accurate autofocus with 11-points, and canon T6’s focus has only 9 points. Hence, Nikon D3500 can deliver more precious focus than Canon T6.
- This device has an EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, which enables you to take approximately 1550 photos by charging it once. Another side, with Canon T6’s LP-E10 battery, you can take only 500 shots.
- You can record Full HD (1,920×1,080) resolution videos at 60 fps with Nikon D4500, whereas Canon T6 can record Full-HD at 30fps. Therefore, Nikon D3500 can produce better quality videos than its opponent.
- The weight of the Nikon D3500 is 365 grams, whereas Canon T6 weighs 440 grams. Hence, Nikon D3500 is lighter than its opponent and will ensure comfortable use.
So, you can see that the Nikon d3500 has better features like a more extensive image processor, higher ISO sensitivity range, better continuous drive speed, autofocus points, and video quality, plus a more powerful battery than Canon EOS Rabel T6. Therefore, we believe Nikon D3500 would be a fantastic choice for you!
- Nikon D3500 and Canon T6 have one card slot, and you can use SD, SDHC, and SDXC Memory Cards in them for a fast file transfer.
- They have a Bluetooth connection that provides you with a fast file transfer facility and remote shooting.
- Nikon D3500 and Canon T6 come with a one-year warranty ( Limited). Therefore, these companies will provide free repairing services if you find any manufacturing defect.
Nikon D3500 vs Canon T6 comparison chart
|Specifications||Nikon D3500||Canon T6|
|Editor’s ratings||4.8 out of 5||4.5 Out of 5|
|ISO Sensitivity Range||100-25600||100-6400 ( Expandable to 12800)|
|Continuous Drive Speed||Five frames per second||Three frames per second|
|LCD monitor||3.0 inches||3.0 inches|
|Monitor’s resolution||921k dots||920K dots|
|Auto Focus points||11- Points||9-Points|
|Weight(Body only)||365 grams||440 grams|
|Battery Life ( per charge)||1550 shots||500 Shots|
|Image Processor||EXPEED 4||DIGIC 4+|
|Video recording||Full HD (1,920×1,080 / 60 fps)||Full HD (1,920×1,080 / 30 fps)|
|Image Sensor ( Effective Pixels)||24.2 Megapixels||18.0 Megapixels|
|Sensor Type||CMOS ( DX Format)||CMOS (APS-C)|
|Viewfinder Type||Eye-level Pentamirror Single-Lens Reflex viewfinder||Eye-level single-lens reflex|
Similarities & differences between Nikon D3500 and Canon EOS T6
Image processor and ISO Sensitivity range:
Nikon D3500 has an EXPEED 4 image-processing engine, and Its ISO sensitivity range is 100-25600. Another side, Canon EOS T6 comes with DIGIC 4+ image processor, and Its ISO range is 100-6400 ( Expandable to 12800). So, Nikon D3500 has a better ISO range than Canon T6, and this DSLR camera will provide impressive performance in almost any lighting situation.
Image sensor and Continuous Drive speed:
Canon T6 has an 18.0 Megapixels CMOS ( APS-C) sensor. Another side, Nikon D3500 has a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS ( DX Format) sensor. So, you can see that Nikon D3500 has a better image sensor than its opponent Canon EOS T6. Moreover, this DSLR camera will produce images and videos with outstanding clarity and tonal range.
However, Nikon D3500 can capture five frames per second, whereas Canon EOS T6 can shoot only three frames. Therefore, with D3500, you won’t miss any special moments or events.
LCD monitor, viewfinder, and Autofocus points:
Nikon D3500 has a 3.0 inches Wide Viewing Angle TFT-LCD with 921k dots. Another side, Canon T6 also has 3.0 inches LCD, but its resolution is 920k dots. Hence, you will have a better preview of Nikon D3500’s higher resolution LCD.
Moreover, Nikon D3500’s autofocus has 11-points, and T6’s autofocus has only 9-points. So, D3500 can instantly lock the object and take perfect shots every time. Furthermore, both DSLRs have an Eye-level single-lens reflex viewfinder that provides a clear view of the subject with stunning details.
Weight and Dimension:
Nikon D3500 weighs 365 grams, and its dimension is 4.9 x 3.9 x 2.8 inches. Another side, Canon T6 weighs 440 grams, and its dimension is 5.08 x 3.99 x 3.06 inches. Therefore, Nikon D3500 is 75 grams lighter than its opponent, plus its compact size will ensure a comfortable handgrip and smooth photographic experience.
Nikon D3500 and Canon EOS T6 are fantastic DSLR cameras. But, if you go with Nikon D3500, you will get all the impressive and upgraded features. So, we will recommend the Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera to you.
Frequently asked questions about Nikon D3500 vs Canon T6
Between T6 and D3500, which one has the better image sensor?
D3500 has a 24.2 megapixel CMOS ( DX Format) image sensor, and T6 has an 18.0 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor. So, Nikon D3500 has a better and bigger image sensor than the T6 camera.
Does D3500 come with a battery, and how many photos can I capture by charging the battery once?
Yes, Nikon D3500 comes with an EN-EL14a Battery, and you can take 1550 shots( approx.) by charging the battery once.
How many card slots are in Canon T6? Can I use an SDHC card in this DSLR camera?
This DSLR has a single card slot, and you can use SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards in this camera.
Can I record Full-HD resolution video clips with Nikon D3500?
Yes, you can record Full-HD resolution videos with this DSLR camera.
Check out related articles from the links below –