Do you want to take photos without anyone knowing? Maybe the reason is you do not want to reveal your presence and make your subject feel disturbed. Or perhaps you just want to avoid that annoying shutter sound. Whatever the reason, you can turn off the shutter sound on your Canon Rebel T7 in just a few easy steps.
- Enter the menu by pressing the menu button on the camera’s body.
- Scroll down to the second tab (the one with the wrench icon) and select it.
- Scroll down to the “Sound” option and select it.
- Change the “Operation volume” to “Off.”
- Press the menu button to exit the menu.
Now you can take photos without that annoying shutter sound. Just remember that if you’re trying to be discreet, people may still be able to see the flash.
How to Silence Your Canon Rebel T7 Shutter Sound
If you’re a Canon Rebel T7 user, you may have noticed that the shutter sound is quite loud. While this may not be a problem for some, others may find it disruptive or annoying. Luckily, there are a few ways to silence your Canon Rebel T7 shutter sound.
- One way to silence your shutter sound is to go into the menu and select the “silent shooting” mode. This will disable the shutter sound altogether.
- Another way to silence your shutter sound is to use a remote shutter release. With its help, you can take pictures without the loud shutter sound.
- You can disable the shutter sound using your Canon Rebel T7 in live view mode. To do this, simply enter the menu and select the “silent shooting” mode.
- You can also get the help of a third-party app to silence your shutter sound. Several apps are to be available for this, so do research and be cautious that you have chosen the right one that works best for you.
- Try turning off the “beep” function on your Canon Rebel T7. This will silence the shutter and beep sound when you take a picture. To do this, enter the menu and select the “beep” function. Then, select “off.”
By following these steps, you should be able to silence your Canon Rebel T7 shutter sound.
Related articles here-