If you’re having trouble with your Wyze Camera, one of the first things you can try is resetting it. This can often fix any software glitches that may be causing problems. Here’s how to do it:
- Find the reset button on the camera. It is generally a small button that can be found near the bottom of the camera. However, sometimes a tiny hole is given instead of a button.
- You need a paper clip or a similar item to reboot the device. Using this piece, press and hold on to the reset button and count for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, let the reset button release. It will help the camera to begin restarting.
If you find your Wyze camera is still having the same trouble after applying the reset method, you should go to customer support for further assistance.
How Do You Do A Factory Reset Your Wyze Camera?
If you need to factory reset your Wyze Camera for any reason, follow these steps:
- Make sure your camera is connected to the Wyze app.
- Select the Wyze app to open and choose the camera that needs resetting.
- The reset button is in the settings menu, located in the app’s top right corner. Tap the gear icon to disclose it.
- Get down and select Reset Camera.
- You will be asked to confirm the reset. Tap Reset Camera again to confirm.
After these steps, your Wyze Camera will be reset to its factory settings.
How Do You Give A Hard Reset To Your Wyze Camera?
You may need to reset your Wyze Camera if you’re having issues with your Wyze Camera. Here’s how to hard reset your Wyze Camera:
- Unplug the power cable from the camera.
- Remove the battery.
- Push and hold on to the reset button for 10 seconds.
- Replace the battery and plug the power cable back in.
- The camera will now reset and restart.
Read more related articles-