You will need to connect your camera to Wi-Fi to wirelessly shift photos from your DSLR to your computer or phone. By following this process, you can do that-
1. Turn on your camera and select the Wi-Fi menu.
2. Choose the “Create Connection” option.
3. You will be shown available networks searched and enlisted by the device. Choose the camera’s Wi-Fi network from them.
4. Type the password for your gadget’s Wi-Fi network.
5. Once connected, you will be notified by a message indicating that the camera’s connection to the internet has been established.
Now that your DSLR camera is connected to Wi-Fi, you can start transferring photos wirelessly!
The Benefits Of Connecting Your Camera To Wi-Fi
One of the great features of many DSLR cameras nowadays is the ability to connect to Wi-Fi. This can be a huge benefit for photographers in several different ways. Let’s look at some of the top benefits of connecting your DSLR camera to Wi-Fi.
One of the most significant benefits is that you can quickly and easily transfer files from your camera to your computer or other devices. This can be a huge time saver, especially if you have a lot of files to move. You can also use Wi-Fi to back up your files to a cloud storage service, giving you peace of mind in knowing that your files are safe and sound.
Another significant benefit of connecting your camera to Wi-Fi is that you can remotely control it. This can be great for taking group photos or getting that perfect shot when you can’t be right next to your camera. You can use several different apps to control your camera remotely, so you’ll need to find one that works best for you and your camera.
Finally, connecting your camera to Wi-Fi can help save battery life. Your battery can drain quickly if you constantly transfer files or use your camera’s remote control features. Connecting to Wi-Fi can help conserve your battery life to keep on shooting.
Check out the related article-