Fujifilm X-E3 and Fujifilm X-T30 are excellent cameras that will help you shoot better-quality images. However, after thinking about all the features of these cameras, we can see that Fujifilm X-T30 has some advanced features. So we submit you choose Fujifilm X-T30.
Why do we indicate the Fujifilm X-T30 as a better one?
- The Fujifilm X-T30 has a powerful battery that allows you to take 380 pictures, while the Fujifilm X-E3 permits clicking only 350 snaps. So, you can cover an event with Fujifilm X-T30 without getting worried about the battery charge.
- The X-T30 will give you 26.1 megapixels, which will take some fantastic snaps. But the image sensor of Fujifilm x-E3 is only 24.3 megapixels.
- Fujifilm X-T30 can take 30 pictures per second, taking a clear snap of even the fast-moving object at the fastest speed. On the other hand, Fujifilm X-E3 can hold only eight images per second.
- The select face function is included with Fujifilm X-E3, which can make you shoot a particular person in the crowd. And this feature is not with Fujifilm X-T30.
- The XE-3’s focus point is 425, while the Fujifilm XE3 has only 325 focus points. So, the X-T30 can control and handle the focus on your targeted points and give you some fantastic snaps.
If you are attracted to the advanced features mentioned above, you can consider the Fujifilm X-T30 camera without further thinking.
Similar Features of Fujifilm X-E3 and Fujifilm X-T30
- Fujifilm X-E3 and Fujifilm X-T30 both cameras have touchscreen displays. This touchscreen display will help you click pictures from different angles and do all the settings just touching by your fingers on the screen.
- With these two Fujifilm cameras, you can record 4k videos, which will allow you to record sharp and high-quality videos.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity are featured with these devices. So, you can share snaps and clips in a short time with their Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Flashlight’s program comes with two gadgets that will provide you with excellent images in low-light conditions, even the dark places.
- Both of these cameras come with a 1-year manufacturer warranty from the authority. If you find a problem with these cameras by this given time, you can fix it for free.
Fujifilm XE3 vs XT30 Comparison Chart
|4.7 out of 5
|4.6 out of 5
|Continuous shooting speed
|Number of focus point
|7.91 x 6.89 x 4.96 inches
|9.4 x 5.7 x 8 inches
|12 months limited
|12 months limited
Features & Benefits of Fujifilm X-E3 and Fujifilm X-T30
Fujifilm X-T30 and Fujifilm X-E3 are both digital cameras with great external backgrounds. Both of these devices are available in silver color. The dimension of the Fujifilm X-E3 is .91 x 6.89 x 4.96 inches, and the Fujifilm X-T30 is 9.4 x 5.7 x 8 inches. The Fujifilm x-T30 weighs 336 grams, and the Fujifilm X-E3 weighs 383 grams. Therefore, if you consider only the weight of the devices, you can go with the Fujifilm X-E3. Because it is a lightweight camera, you can use it for an extended period. Plus, both of these devices have zoom-in and out functions.
With those two cameras, you get a 3-inch touchscreen display. With the touchable display of these devices, you can take excellent snaps from different angles. Another great thing is that you can manually set up these cameras. While taking pictures, one of the problems Photographers often face is that they can not shoot photos from different angles. Because they don’t have a camera with a touchable display, with these two (Fujifilm X-E3 and Fujifilm X-T30), you will get a touchable screen that will help you get some fantastic images from different angles.
One more thing to mention here is; that the Fujifilm X-T30 comes with a tilting screen which is better than a fixed screen. But, the Fujifilm X-E3 is combined with a fixed display.
Effective Image Sensor
If you are talking about image sensors, we suggest you choose Fujifilm X-T30. Because it has 26.1 megapixels of an effective image sensor, this is why camera will allow you to take very nice and realistic pictures with more details. On the other hand, the effective image sensor size of Fujifilm X-E3 is 24.3 megapixels. Therefore, it is also capable of giving a beautiful snap. However, Fujifilm X-T30 is better in terms of image sensors.
The Fujifilm X-T30 and Fujifilm X-E3 digital cameras have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. Having this feature allows you to share Data wirelessly within very little time. In addition, you can use both of these cameras with Wi-Fi. And thus, these digital cameras will save you valuable time and provide you with a smooth user experience.
Continuous Shooting Performance
One of the most important aspects of a camera is continuous shooting performance. The higher the constant shooting performance of a camera, the better snaps it can click. Therefore, Fujifilm X-T30 can take up to 30 pictures per second. On the other hand, Fujifilm X-E3 can take only eight images per second. Therefore, the high continuous shooting performance of the Fujifilm X-T30 enables you to click clear pictures of memorable moments, even fast-moving objects. So, we highly recommend you choose Fujifilm X-T30 considering this property.
It is essential to have the ability to take some quality videos with your chosen camera. In this regard, both of these Fujifilm devices can give you 4k videos. And they can record high-quality videos. You can shoot various blogs, wedding ceremony clips, short films, and movies with these cameras.
If you think about the battery performance of these two cameras, you can consider Fujifilm X-T30 as it can provide 380 images once charged. And it is perfect for taking snaps of a significant event. In contrast, Fujifilm X-T30 can click only 350 pictures on a single charge. So, you can see the Fujifilm X-T30 is clearly up if you consider this feature.
Fujifilm X-E3 and Fujifilm X-T30 are made perfectly and with solid metal that you can usually use for almost a few years without any problems. However, the authorities have given a 1-year limited warranty. Therefore, if you find any issues within this period, you can get free service and get solved the problem by showing the warranty cards of the camera.
If you want the best camera with a high-power battery, high-resolution image sensor, and continuous shooting performance, you can consider Fujifilm X-T30. But if you want a lighter camera, you can go with the Fujifilm X-E3.
Frequently asked questions about Fujifilm XE3 vs XT30
Can I find an image stabilization option with the Fujifilm X-E3?
Yes, you can find an image stabilization option with the Fujifilm X-E3. This feature will save you from blurring and video movement while shooting with the device. And thus, you will get some clear pictures.
Will this Fujifilm X-T30 accept an old Pentax lens?
Yes, By using an adapter, you can find this with the Fujifilm X-T30.
Can the Fujifilm X-E3 shoot 120p?
You can shoot 4k videos with this camera, which is better than 120p. In addition, you can shoot up to 4k videos as long as you wish.
Does this have the espouse zebra feature to see what overexposure is?
Yes, you can see the overexposure on the viewfinder. With a viewfinder, you can add overexposure and see.
Check out related articles here –