Canon 90d and Canon 6d mark ii both are excellent cameras for anyone. But you can choose the Canon 90d for its unique feature.
Why you should choose the Canon 90d?
- This camera has a 33 Megapixels sensor that helps to capture high-quality images with more details. On the contrary, its competitor gives 26-megapixel sensors that cannot capture pictures like Canon 90d.
- Canon 90d can capture up to 1300 shots with a single charge. But, the alternative will last for only 1200 shots with a full charge.
- It works fast with 11-fps during a continuous shot, and the Canon 6d mark ii works slowly while taking the same shots in 6-fps.
- You will have better image output on the Canon 90d as it comes with 100% viewfinder coverage. The competitor has only 98% viewfinder coverage.
- This device’s weight is 701g, besides the Canon 6d mark iv is 765g. Thus, you will feel very comfortable using this device for a long time.
For these unique features, we suggest you Canon 90d. So, consider this DSLR camera for you.
- The weather-sealed features in their body that protect the device from the weather.
- Both cameras come with 45 focus points. More focus points will make it easy to track and maintain the focus of the object to capture the best image.
- They have a timelapse function which shows the long passage of time sped up. Besides, its competitor does not have this feature.
- Both cameras have a battery level indicator feature that notifies you when the battery gets low.
Canon 90D vs 6D Mark ii: Quick Specifications Chart
|Specification||Canon 90d||Canon 6d mark ii|
|Editors Rating||4.8 out of 5||4.6 out of 5|
|Product dimension||3 x 5.5 x 4.1 inches||2.9 x 5.7 x 4.4 inches|
|Continuous shooting speed||11fps||6fps|
|Compatible mount||Canon EF/EF-S mount||Canon EF mount|
|External memory slot||Yes||Yes|
|Battery Life||1300 shots||1200 shots|
|Slow-motion video recording||Yes||no|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Similarities and Differences Between Canon 90d VS 6d mark ii
Canon 90d is shorter than canon 6d mark ii. It is 6mm shorter,2mm thicker than the Canon 2d mark ii. Size and weight is the main factor for any camera. This camera body weight is 701g, and the external dimension is 3 x 5.5 x 4.1 inches. On the other hand, the Canon 6d mark ii weighs 765g, and the external dimension is 2.9 x 5.7 x 4.4 inches. We consider that lightweight is more comfortable to carry than canon 6d mark ii.
Both camera display sizes are 3 inches. Their screen can flip out; it helps take tricky shots. You can control these devices by using your finger. They have the same screen resolution, 1040k dots. Both cameras have a hot shoe mode that attaches an external flash, light meters, viewfinder, and other attachments.
Canon 90d has a 33mp APS-C sized CMOS sensor and its feature with DIGIC 8 processor. Besides Canon 6d, it has a 26mp APS-C sized CMOS sensor and features a DIGIC 7 processor. Canon 90d gives a higher sensor than the other one. A higher sensor makes the picture more quality, full and sharper.
The number of lenses is more important for any camera. There are 326 lenses available for Canon 90d Canon EF/EF-S mount. On the other hand, only 250 lenses are available for Canon 6d mark ii, Canon EF mount. Image stabilization is also an essential part of any camera. Unfortunately, there is no image stabilization in their body.
The maximum video resolution provides the best quality video footage. This camera video resolution is 4k-3840p x 2160p whereas Canon 6d mark ii video resolution is Full HD -1020p x 1080p.They have phase detection autofocus that captures video with more details. Both cameras have a timelapse function also. It shows the long passage of time speeding up.
Battery life is also important for any camera. This camera can take 1300 shots at a single charge, and Canon 6d mark ii can capture 1200 shots at a single charge. They have a battery level indicator that warns you whenever your battery gets low. If the battery gets damaged, then the battery is removable and replaceable.
Continuous shooting speed
This camera comes with 11 fps continuous shooting speed, and Canon 6d mark ii comes with 6fps continuous shooting speed. The higher continuous shooting speed is helpful for capturing action shots.
Both cameras can connect with WiFi. They have a remote control feature. You also can operate your device with your smartphone. They have an external memory card slot. You can add separate storage. Canon 5d mark ii has an NFC feature that allows the simple device wireless transaction.
After reading all of these features, you already know which camera is best for you. But for higher megapixel, fast continuous shooting speed, longer battery life, etc. unique space, Buywithe.org recommend buying Canon 90d.
Frequently asked questions about Canon 90d and Canon 6d mark ii
|How many card slots?|
There is only one card slot.
What is the best way to print with this Camera?
Connect the camera to your phone wirelessly and print through your phone’s connection to a wireless printer.
Does this camera autofocus during videography?
Yes, it does; use the live view for this?
How many batteries come with this camera?
It’s only one battery.
Find out other related articles here –
- Nikon D850 vs Canon 5d Mark iv
- Canon 6D Mark ii vs 5D mark iv
- Canon T7 vs SL3
- Nikon Z7 vs Sony A7iii
- Canon Sl3 vs Nikon D5600
- Canon T7 vs Nikon D3500
I have been working in the camera industry for the last 6 years, and I am dedicated to helping my readers choose the best DSLR Camera, Mirrorless camera, security camera, or drone. My greatest reward is utilizing that knowledge to help people get the best for their needs under their budget.
Follow or ask me anything about Camera on social media: