Between Canon 5DS R and 5D Mark IV, I recommend the Canon 5D Mark IV for its excellent improved feature.
Why Do I recommend the Canon 5D Mark IV?
- Canon 5D Mark IV comes with a better ISO range of 100- 102400, which is very effective in taking photos during light and sunlight as well. In contrast, the other one comes with an ISO range of 100-12800.
- You will have a better run-time backup on this camera as it can shoot 900 shots with a single charge. Contrary, Canon 5DS R can shoot only 700 shots per charge.
- It works with 7fps during a continuous shot, and the Canon 5dsr works in 5fps. The frame of Canon 5D Mark IV provides you with better graphics.
- This camera can record high-resolution 4k-4096p x 2160p, while Canon 5dsr can shoot only Full HD quality video.
- The weight of Canon 5D Mark IV is 890g, besides its competitor 930g. Therefore, it’s very comfortable to carry anywhere compared to Canon 5DSR.
- This device has a remote control feature, and it allows you to control the device remotely. On the other hand, the Canon 5DSR does not have this feature.
These advanced features give you a more enjoyable photograph experience. You will get better video footage and photos with Canon 5D Mark IV.
- Their screen size is 3.2 inches. The ideal screen size makes it easy to operate.
- They have two-stage shutter features that help take a picture like a pro.
- Both cameras have CMOS sensors which provide impressive image quality.
- Canon 5DS R and 5D Mark IV have a battery level indicator. That notifies you if the battery gets low.
|Specification||Canon 5DS R||Canon 5D Mark IV|
|Editors Rating||4.6 out of 5||4.8 out of 5|
|Product dimension||5.98 x 2.99 x 4.57 inches||3 x 5.9 x 4.6 inches|
|Screen size||3.2 inches||3.2 inches|
|Continuous shooting speed||5fps||7fps|
|Battery Life||700 shots||900 shots|
|Battery level indicator||Yes||Yes|
|Serial shot mode||Yes||yes|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year|
Similarities and DIfferences between Canon 5DSR VS 5D Mark IV
Both cameras come with almost the same height. Weight and size are important if you are choosing the best camera. Canon 5d mark iv weight is 890g, and dimension is 3 x 5.9 x 4.6 inches. On the other hand, Canon’s 5dsr weight is 900g, and the external dimension is 5.98 x 2.99 x 4.57 inches. It seems the Canon 5d mark is more lightweight than the Canon 5dsr.
Both camera display sizes are 3.2 inches, and the display is fixed type. You can not flip out the display. Canon 5D Mark IV screen resolution is 1620k dots, besides Canon 5DSR screen resolution is 1040k dots. The higher screen resolution provides sharper images. This camera has a touch screen feature, while Canon 5dsr does not have this feature.
Canon 5D Mark IV and Canon 5DSR both feature weather-sealed. So you can take the devices on the go with you no matter how harsh is weather. They can stand with water, as well as, dust. Thus, you can use these Canon cameras for an extended period.
The 5D Mark IV has a 30mp full-frame-sized CMOS sensor and includes a DIGIC 6+ processor. On the other hand, Canon 5DSR has a 51mp full-frame CMOS sensor and a Dual DIGIC 6 processor. This Camera ISO range is 102400, and the Canon 5DSR ISO range is 12800. The higher ISO provides a more quality full picture
This camera video resolution is 4k-4096p x 2160p and Canon 5DSR video resolution is Full HD- 1920p x 1080p. The higher the video resolution provides, the sharper video footage. Both cameras have continuous shooting speed. They have a timelapse feature that shows the long passage of time sped up. Canon 5D Mark IV slow-motion support feature and the Canon 5DSR do not support slow-motion video recording.
Continuous shooting speed
Canon 5D Mark IV has a 7fps continuous shooting speed, capturing 7photos per second. On the other hand, Canon 5DSR has a 5fps continuous shooting speed. When it comes to capturing action shots, you can depend on the 5D Mark IV with your eyes closed.
You will get more battery life on the Canon 5D Mark IV compared to the Canon 5DSR. This camera can take 900 shots, and its competitor can capture 700 photos. Furthermore, they have a battery level indicator that will warn you if the battery gets low. Also, you can remove or replace the battery easily if the battery gets damaged.
There are some accessories that come with the camera box. With the Canon 5d mark iv, you will get a Canon 5d mark iv DSLR Camera, Battery pack LP-E6N, Battery charger Lc-E6, Eye cap, wide strap, and cable protector, interface cable, Digital solution disk.
In contrast,with Canon 5dsr you will get,Canon 5dsr DSLR Camera,battery pack LP-E6N,Battery charger,Eye cap,wide strap,Interface cable,cable protector,EOS digital solution disc.
Canon 5D Mark IV and 5DSR both are great cameras with all advanced features. The better one is the Canon 5D Mark IV. Because it has a higher ISO, longer battery life, fastest continuous shooting speed, and higher video resolution. Or either you can choose the Canon 5DSR if you are okay with its features.
Frequently asked questions about Canon 5dsr and Canon 5d mark iv
Where is the camera made?
This camera was made in Japan.
Does it have built-in flash?
A built-in flash is for amateur photographers – for quality photography, never look at a built-in moment on a camera!
Does this have a USA warranty?
If the seller is a USA authorized dealer, then you will get a USA warranty.
Does it come with a memory card?
Unfortunately, no. You have to buy a separate memory card.
Do you wanna read related articles? Check below links –